Saturday, January 05, 2013

♥ 31122012 NewYear Eve

31/12/2012

Hi Readersss,
Happy New Year, Happy 2013 to you guys!
I have a awesome celebrations, how bout you all ? :)
Awake around  12pm :P
Preaparing my self for overnight at country height tonight,
Excited to the max.
and my Grandma is coming my house :3
Mum ask me to buy lunch by using the coupon,
since today is the expired date!!
My uncle fetching us :3
Actually his car was under construction
but still can drive.
Suddently his car radio's wiyer was smoking.
ewwwwwww SCARY.
Stopped at Petron and wait for my dad =_=
Went to Seksyen 5 KFC :)
dabaoooo,
#while waiting.
Reached homie around 2!
i dated Jes 3pm .______.
Text her and told her I'll late.
KFC as my lunch :))
Long time no eat ;x
can you found the mistake? I was LOL + shock while saw it hahaha.
10 chickens eaten by 5 people!
coleslaw + potatos. 
haha. but i dislike fried chicken :/ seriously.
so i only eat one. Left one for my uncle 
LOL since he so pity waiting alone at petron :P
Wait my dad prepare himself.
He send me to WangsaMaju LRT for meet Jes.
Still have to wait for her .___.
Finally she reach :x waited around 10 minutes hahahah
We take LRT to KLCC for high tea!
since we date our driver 5pm :P
#CoffeeBean 
White Chocolate Frap + Double Chocolate Frap
w/ Chocolate Cake.
The Cake is tooo sweet for us.
Sudden received a call from unknown. =_=
While I'm paying for beverages.
Yuan Lai is my driver not free on time 
asking another driver fetch us.
Ouch. We fast fast settle our cake ._.
So rush.
Have our beverage at LRT ._.
Take LRT to Sri Petaling Station meeet our driver.
Since we on phone while I'm reach,
he told me have to wait for around 5 minutes.
Then we sit on the waiting area.
Without 1minutes,
i received a message from ChuanXin (my driver:P)
C.X : 還不上車?!
i was like Pelik* face. hahaha.
His car's mirror tooo dark :/
we cant saw him.
Somemore Jes said he driving Waja.
Now he driving Vios ._____.
haha. his new car actually.
Ok, after pick up us.
Have a DriveThru Kfc as ChuanXin's Lunch ._.
Again =_= hahah.
btw, i ate his cheezywedges :P
Then we start our journey to CountryHeight <3


Finally we reached!!
Skip the stupid things before we in the resort!
Really STUPID. hahahaha.
Resort left uncle alone, after he prepare 
He have to back home take some stuff.
Left we three at home :(
Then, we decided walk around CountryHeight :P
Stupid Jes did'nt bring clothes for change :/
Cant swim D;


Keeep on selfie :P
Back to resort around 7pm. 
ChitChat while waiting for others coming :DD

 It's me :P
 EMO ?


ChuanXin have family dinner have to leave earlier...
Left two pity girl in the resort D:
waiting for our dindin .......




Kinda many Zilian picha :/ ignore me hahahha

Finally my dindin reached!!!!!!!!! :D
happy kid XD
We keep chitchat, selfie all the time. 
FUNNY. 
Found a funny appps!  
haha we so pro in answering questions.(Y)
 Aunty Amy :3
Everyyear pay for the resort and invite us to celebrate newyear!
This was the last year she rent it.
Miss CountryHeight.
I was been here two years for NewYear, Forum Gathering......




Winnnie! 
We trying the new apps. hahahah.
More photo in her Ipad actually. :P
I fall in love with this. Ipad Mini!
Awwwwww. Awesome. 
Keep selfie all the night.
owned Mr.Gay
his Iphone also let me play 99 :P
HAHAHA. 
other photo at ChuanXin's Camera ***
Check out my facebook! :)
Actually wanna go to TheCurve for countdown,
At last, we decided stay at resort ^^
`
`
Finallly  5,4,3,2,1!!!!!
HappyNewYear !!!!!!
Red Wine + hokkaido cake :3 
yumyum!!!
A simple celebration with full of love <3
LOVE the feeel so much :D
i dunno what happend to me tonight hahahha
Totallly SIAO :DD
They discuss-ing for nxt day going KLCC for C.X mum's stuff
then they keep discuss.
i syok alone there keep shout i wan go x3 :P
After that self agree-ing and said OK ON! 
hahahha they stop and looked back .
Keeeeeeep laughing on that time .____.
around 12.30am. aunty and uncle go back home
Left 6boys and 2 girls here .___.
Camwhore via Lovebooth * Apple Apps. <3
Love that pic so muchhh!!!!

P/s : Uncle bring his doggie from home,
actually doggie was cute but i scared . 
keep shout while doggie running near me . 
alll people was like LOL! haha
What a nice + warm night ! <3


to be continue....

by  XMiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment