Wednesday, November 12, 2014

♥ Meeting Trip

12/10/2014-13/10/2014
Joined the NSQ annual meeting trip.
The second year I joined NSQ and the first year I join the meeting :D
Held on Rumah Orang Asli, Semenyih. 
 We went temple as our first stop,
Heyyeah, We're in secretary group.
I'm in secretary group this years ^-^
Feeling glad I'm the Co-leader too :)
Last year I was a 宣傳組 member.
(knew as advocacy group from google translate, loll)
Erm, ofcourse this year better.
Since I got a super power leader leading us,
cute & helpful group members.
Thanks for everythings,
I really learn alot. :)
Have fun with you guys! 
love ya xoxo



Our group-fie :3
Jungle tracking on the second day!
Jessie Teo ;)
Had meeting at the first night.
I'm incharging the meeting record.
Thanks alot to Berry for helping me ^-^
The second day - Jungle tracking <3
at last I'm really regret why I followed :O
I love been together with others,
but I get nothing actually from the tracking.
End up we lost, and turn back.
The jungle tracking would be fun.
the most love part - Teamworks! <3
Group-fie before back ^_^
Super tiring meeting trip :/ 
The very first time meeting until 3am,
The very first time meeting at night!
The very first time steamboat inside jungle?
 Super duper tired, but I really enjoyed well :)
Love being together :3





Loves, XMiin Lee
19/10/2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment